Promotion Questions Reload bonus terms question, how you understand these rules?

Slottery

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
MM
Hey

Just only on my first cup of coffee and thought to give Narcos to little go as first time in real money. Made a deposit, started to play and was quite lucky to get two special features in very short time to get my balance up. Real and Bonus money balance are showed separately and terms says:

"Once the Welcome Bonus has been claimed, your funds will be used in the following order: 1/ Any funds required to trigger the bonus 2/ bonus funds 3/ any remaining funds. Example: You have €/$5 on your account. You make a €/$10 deposit and get a €/$10 bonus. Your Total Balance is now €/$25. Your Withdrawable Balance is €/$15 and your Bonus Balance is €/$10. When you start wagering, €/$10 from your Withdrawable Balance will be used first. If this is exhausted, €/$10 from your Bonus Balance will be used next, followed by the remaining €/$5 from your Withdrawable balance."

Assuming this is the case for reloads as well. Didn't touch to my bonus balance but all my winnings went to bonus and game used bonus balance (except first one or two ones until i won something small but in game transactions was still mentioned "bonus/freespins used Yes". Am i still too sleep to understand this or does his make sense as obviously my own funds are not being used first as balance remain almost same as my deposit was, so voiding bonus now at the moment would cost me all my winnings and leave me balance just bit under my original deposit.

If these are attached together, why even bother to show them separately and why my deposit is not used first after i won something which went to bonus and be used now, is this normal practice in many places? For me first time to see this kind of bonus behavior in my balances after reading this kind of terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back