Winner Videos!

£10 Deposit does it again on D.O.A 2

You are SUUUUUUUUUCH a spawny twat :laugh:

At least you have the good grace to appreciate your good fortune, instead of doing what another luckbox on this forum does, which is to moan like they have been colossally short changed just because they failed to hit the double wildline from 11 spins out...:rolleyes:

So yeah....sincerest congrats with not even the slightest hint of begrudgery, honest guv :p

You are SUUUUUUUUUCH a spawny twat :laugh:

At least you have the good grace to appreciate your good fortune, instead of doing what another luckbox on this forum does, which is to moan like they have been colossally short changed just because they failed to hit the double wildline from 11 spins out...:rolleyes:

So yeah....sincerest congrats with not even the slightest hint of begrudgery, honest guv :p
I agree with you totally mate Im a spawny fucker!!! :laugh:

I've always said and always will, that all my wildlines have come from tiny deposits £10 - £20 range. And every time i ever got a wildline was when i least expected it.

I nearly always pick the train heist bonus round. I had just picked it before this one landed this was the 2nd bonus that landed from a £10 deposit.

And i just thought oh fuck it, ill pick the silly billy side.

Its so hard to explain that feeling when it landed the wild line though with that many spins left,
but I'm sure most of us that play slots will know what I mean.

When something lands so much earlier then normally expected,
you get that sinking feeling that agh i bet it wastes them all now feeling
and most of the time it does,
also known in slot land as the dead re trigger.

Like when big bass gives you the re trigger of 10 extra spins at 2X.
Only for the whole extra 10 free spins at 2X to be totally void of any fishermen.

As soon as it put that wild line in so early in the bonus round. I had that big bass same feeling.

Instantly!

when it made the noise of the wild landing
the first thought in my mind was,

Well that's that then.

And that it most likely wasn't gonna put any more wilds on the screen in the remaining spins left.

I cant explain why but i was just rushed with this feeling in my mind. Most likely because it could have got silly had it started putting anymore in. Maybe i jinxed it by thinking so negative.

Who bloody knows? :laugh:

At no point did I think agh this is gonna go sick now...I wish i could have felt that hopeful

And long behold It had all those spins left and it was like,

Nah mate sorry,
your having a £500 win of your £10 deposit not 5 grand pal.
Lets not get silly.
Your not a streamer therefore all remaining wilds have now been deleted from the reels.
See info for more details. :laugh:

In all seriousness though its a sick win for the bet size but oh dear lord what it could have been...

Sorry for the rant :laugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back