Lottomart Pending Withdrawal

andysbetting1187

Newbie member
Morning all,

Hope everyone is well. Has anyone had any issues with pending withdrawals from Lottomart? I joined up with them earlier this month, had numerous withdrawals and no issues (usually processed very quickly). Currently have 2 pending withdrawals that have been sat there for nearly 12 hours now. I did try contacting live support but no response (possibly due to the time of night)

Any help appreciated (as always)

Morning all,

Hope everyone is well. Has anyone had any issues with pending withdrawals from Lottomart? I joined up with them earlier this month, had numerous withdrawals and no issues (usually processed very quickly). Currently have 2 pending withdrawals that have been sat there for nearly 12 hours now. I did try contacting live support but no response (possibly due to the time of night)

Any help appreciated (as always)
The payments team have the old fashioned traditional office hours of Monday-Friday 9-5, Doris will come into the office to manually make payments many players will be in front of you. Sounds like you've won either a larger amount or you've been selected for a quick manual review.

Apologies no idea how I missed this thread, I don't seem to get alerts when tagged any more either. Checking for you now @andysbetting1187

Edited to add: I can see these were processed this morning for you. They had gone for a manual review as per payment policy, sorry for the short delay. 10hrs for withdrawal is well above our target but unfortunately we can't always process as quickly as we'd like.

Apologies no idea how I missed this thread, I don't seem to get alerts when tagged any more either. Checking for you now @andysbetting1187

Edited to add: I can see these were processed this morning for you. They had gone for a manual review as per payment policy, sorry for the short delay. 10hrs for withdrawal is well above our target but unfortunately we can't always process as quickly as we'd like.
No worries sir, thank you
Got back from work and realised all been processed but thanks for checking much appreciated

The payments team have the old fashioned traditional office hours of Monday-Friday 9-5, Doris will come into the office to manually make payments many players will be in front of you. Sounds like you've won either a larger amount or you've been selected for a quick manual review.
I know this was intended as a joke but I’d be silly not to point out that Doris actually works 24/7 7 days a week. She’s a hard worker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back