Tips Garbo, MrGreen's new brand

Well could be unless U.K have had the chop ?

let me try something i should do as its for testing only no spinning there should be no problem

nope a dodgy way is the same result

as cashino meister doesn't condone them ways i only use it for testing never to gamble while they are active

let me try something i should do as its for testing only no spinning there should be no problem

nope a dodgy way is the same result

as cashino meister doesn't condone them ways i only use it for testing never to gamble while they are active

Hi guys

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you - can you please tell me what browser you are using and whether you are trying to access it from a uk ip or one from another country

Thanks for your help - It won't go unrewarded!

Garbo promise !

Thanks again

Hi guys

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you - can you please tell me what browser you are using and whether you are trying to access it from a uk ip or one from another country

Garbo promise !

Thanks again

uk I.p

google and interner explorer have you kicked the uk players out all ready as when I load the page and nothing happens I close the page then it just crashes internet explorer

uk I.p

google and interner explorer have you kicked the uk players out all ready as when I load the page and nothing happens I close the page then it just crashes internet explorer

No we haven't we wouldn't do that without informing you and giving you a plan b :)

I will look into it and let you in know

I believe I do have your accountid as you pmed it earlier so I will keep you posted on this and your rewarded when the issue is sorted

Thanks for your help!
Sarah

No we haven't we wouldn't do that without informing you and giving you a plan b :)

I will look into it and let you in know

I believe I do have your accountid as you pmed it earlier so I will keep you posted on this and your rewarded when the issue is sorted

Thanks for your help!
Sarah

yes it is so can you confirm its a site issue

I am able to load the site but I am currently not in the uk so I can't replicate the problem myself

I will however get someone in the UK office to try and replicate it tomorrow so we can investigate further and resolve the problem

Thanks for your patience and apologies for this
Sarah

I'm in UK, site works fine for me. Google Chrome, IE & Opera all load with no issues. Games load up fine too.

Im running chrome and tried on IE and same probs, From U.K

Hi guys

Garbo promise !

Thanks again

Thank you for this feedback

I will keep you posted on why some people are experiencing problems

Thanks again

Just tried again and still loads for me .. very strange. My ISP is Virgin, not sure if that matters though.

Hi Everyone

I ave just received confirmation that due to Legal issues all Garbo traffic will be redirected to our sister company Mr Green who will continue to operate in the UK.

A landing page explaining the situation will go live shortly.

Re the virgin issue I will make sure the tech team are aware of it.

Thanks again
Sarah

Hi Everyone

I ave just received confirmation that due to Legal issues all Garbo traffic will be redirected to our sister company Mr Green who will continue to operate in the UK.

A landing page explaining the situation will go live shortly.

Re the virgin issue I will make sure the tech team are aware of it.

Thanks again
Sarah

thanks for that and my account is being moved over as a speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back