Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Maybe to some non Aussies.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No, Typicaly Ozz

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Get a life!

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
I think its referring to bum, sleeping all day drooling on his pillow. LOl the terms is different between Scot and England.. How far is that?/ 100Km.

England and Scotland fit into OZZ - 32 times - its 4,030 km end to end. Should be us with different meanings depending on locations.

Very offensive. So someone can get banned for using the term 'faggot' but someone else can get away with using 'pillow biter'? I guess the only real difference is that the 'f' word was aimed at someone, whereas 'pb' was just part of a general tirade. Doesn't make it any less offensive though.

Well you learn something new everyday.

I had to Google, pillow biter.

Never heard it before and I'm 51 and have lived in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.

Well you learn something new everyday.

I had to Google, pillow biter.

Never heard it before and I'm 51 and have lived in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.

And i bet when you googled it you never found it to mean anything to do with the dole.

It means the same all over the world. Just do not hear it very often now as it is classed as very offensive. But most things are now lol.

And i bet when you googled it you never found it to mean anything to do with the dole.

It means the same all over the world. Just do not hear it very often now as it is classed as very offensive. But most things are now lol.

I googeld Hottie Tottie and look what i have found a new avatar :D very good advise Paul :p:thumbsup::cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back