Justin Bieber’s Mugshot Morphing Into Miley Cyrus’ Face

This begs the question.............. Have they ever been in the same place, at the same time?

Very good point :thumbsup:

Though in all seriousness, granted it's not entirely his fault for being a spoilt brat but like any other adult, it's time he was held accountable, like everyone else is, for doing the wrong thing. Instead of wrist slapping, pack him off to jail for a few weeks. Where I'm sure anyone else (who isn't a star), would be right now, for creating the same trouble and mayhem.

I hate to say this , close your ears my Canadian friends , send the little bugger bagger back to Canada and please take Miley as well on an extended visa. If I hear one of my little 7 year old second cousins say they want to marry this idiot when they grow up , I fear I will throw up:eek:

Sick of the Beieber :puke::puke::puke:

Laurie

I hate to say this , close your ears my Canadian friends , send the little bugger bagger back to Canada and please take Miley as well on an extended visa. If I hear one of my little 7 year old second cousins say they want to marry this idiot when they grow up , I fear I will throw up:eek:

Laurie

No give-backsies :D

popo.jpg

Laurie

They will have one hell of a fight on their hands:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back