New Slot Announcement New RTG Game Ghost Ship

cpdnd31

Ueber Meister
webmeister
CAG
I just like to say it has been a long time since I have truly liked a game. This new RTG game is just fun. I like the ghost popping up, I like the expanding wilds. Its a true joy to play. Us USA players needed something different and this one to me is the best one RTG has come out with in a long time. Big win potential on this game as well. I am truly hooked.

Hi Guys,

Some of the screen shots we managed to get from customers:

Ghost Ship.jpg

I'm glad you like it, wish you good luck!

Kind Regards,
Karolina

It is however a clone of Babushka from Nuworks or whatever that other RTG software is called.

Screenshots

I thought I'd upload a nice hit I had on this - right after I determined I wasn't playing it anymore because I couldn't hit a darn thing LOL

Attachments

• IMG_3930 - 1.jpg
    IMG_3930 - 1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_3931 - 2.jpg
    IMG_3931 - 2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_3932 - 3.jpg
    IMG_3932 - 3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 230
I agree, I like it too - got some potential for big wins, but when it's bad it's REALLY bad.[/QUOTE

You are SO right!-----like REALLY REALLY bad!

I have hit some good ones that were fun but then straight ZEROs for over $100 worth of play.
Have yet to clear a playthrough quota with this game. (I am playing with the New Game bonus so
am restricted as to games to play)

I get good spins at the first and then really ROTTEN games for the last half of quota.

The same seems to be true of Wild Wizards.

When I first played it I had a lot of fun getting free spins at the various types, but now I have
played and played and gotten ONE free set of spins,and in spite of the sometimes large dollars in free spins,
I still have not been able to clear the quota. What it gives---it takes.

But still fun to try.

Lots of Wizards and Ghosts but they are usually Dead.

MaryJean

Screenshots

I've played the Wizards a couple of times but I'm having the same problem. When it's dead it's really dead. I haven't hit anything noteworthy on it yet.

I've played the Wizards a couple of times but I'm having the same problem. When it's dead it's really dead. I haven't hit anything noteworthy on it yet.

I guess it really seemed too good to be true----fun while it lasts, but then--boom, you hit rock bottom.

I just finished playing the New Game Bonus that I mentioned in my last post.
As has seemingly been the norm for bonuses, I made it half way through. I got 10.5X playthrough, and of
course needed 20X.

But I decided to count a few of the spins and in the Ghost Ship game (in one segment) I had 96 spins and 77
of those were total ZEROs the rest added up to about $32.00.

In Wild Wizards it was about the same with ONE and only ONE set of free spins.

Somehow it spoils the FUN to hit $50.00 or so of straight zeros.

Obviously I did hit a couple of nice spins on Ghost Ship when I first started playing or I wouldn't have lasted
that long, but still and all---that many zeros in a row spoils FUN.:rolleyes:

MaryJean

Well a $25 deposit at Cub World to try the game out, hit the free spins with 3 bux left 400x the bet:thumbsup:

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 153
Well a $25 deposit at Cub World to try the game out, hit the free spins with 3 bux left 400x the bet:thumbsup:

I absolutely LOVE it when that happens! Your heads hanging low, you're looking at your computer screen out of the side of your squinting eyes and holding your breath because you have $3 left and you're thinking this is the last deposit, dammit, I can't hit a damn thing...then BAM! Then you're sitting straight up in your chair with that adrenaline rush thinking "OK, this is what I'm talking about! Here we go!"

And 30 minutes later your heads hanging low, you're looking at your computer screen out of the side of your squinting eyes....LMAO

ITS SUNK

I thought before the month was over I'd give Ghost Ship another try.

I haven't seen any clips of wins lately---and certainly none from me.

I had "won" $100 from the Fiesta promotion at Jackpot Capital and since the
playthrough requirements on "free" money is so high and there is a cap on it besides,
I thought I'd give Ghost Ship another try.

$100.00----played through $120.50 and out!

I think the Ship has sunk and I also think the Wild Wizard has jumped in after it.

Both of these games started out like Gang Busters--lots of fun--at the beginning---and now---pfft!

Random?----hmmm! :what:

MaryJean

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back