New Slot Announcement Bonanza 2 is here! Bonanza Falls by Big Time Gaming

To think, BTG at one point had the most innovative and certainly infamous game in slotdom in the form of Bonanza. At that point, the merest hint of a sequel would have got people hyped for something that could surely only improve on arguably the greatest slot at that time.

Unfortunate then that in its stead the T-shirt botherers conspired to create Coin-Drop Bonanza 1.5 with worse 'potential' and a waterfall dookie 👌

BTG are done, their output's in decline....

To think, BTG at one point had the most innovative and certainly infamous game in slotdom in the form of Bonanza. At that point, the merest hint of a sequel would have got people hyped for something that could surely only improve on arguably the greatest slot at that time.

Unfortunate then that in its stead the T-shirt botherers conspired to create Coin-Drop Bonanza 1.5 with worse 'potential' and a waterfall dookie 👌

BTG are done, their output's in decline....
I found the slot infuriating. Trolling constantly if good multi coins aren't dropping and you just know the way it's gonna go.

@ChopleyIOM

While we’re on about playing games to prove a point and while you got some funds on VS, I wonder if you would mind giving a game a go and will tell you why.

Its called Magnificent power zeus.

I don’t normally play collectable ones but this isn’t that bad as far as those go as a bonuses reset the bonus multiplier, which I would expect wouldn’t be that long.

ok the RTP isn’t great at 94.2 but not terrible compared to where the standard seems to be heading at 94.x anyway.

Now I’m not one to get the tin foil hat on very easily but I’m starting to feel this game is broken in the fact that I have not managed a single bonus in over 3,700 spins, now while this in itself isn’t that overly horrendous nor is my current RTP, it’s not the sort of figure I would expect from a game of this type.

To follow on from this all my gambling buddys that have played this game have also not hit a single bonus at all either so now starting to really feel broken.

So I would like to officially ask the CM community, has anyone played this on VS, and has anyone actually bonused it, I have had hundreds of teases, but just playing like it’s never going to hit??. So if anyone can confirm they have hit the bonus I would be grateful.

Now while 81.9% isn’t terrible it’s been way lower. Bit confused to what volatility rating it is as some say high some say mid high, but is it actually low to mid?

Just wondering 1 what the average bonus hit rate is and 2, how many more spins should I do before giving up or asking for it to be investigated?

here is my current stats at VS.

IMG_1032.png

I will see if anyone wants to chime in and will post to a separate thread if needed.

I have to be honest that's not a great pitch @Reelsoffun - 'Here, come and throw some of your money on this bonfire I've found'.

Still, I do like a stupid challenge and I haven't yet made a withdrawal on my current deposit, so go on then.....

1702845415620.png

I hope your free spins pay better than mine when you eventually get them!

View attachment 191372

OMG So typical LOL The degsy “Spawn“ strikes again! Hmmm well you didn’t have to prove it’s fine and can bonus so bloody quick lol.

And while your result probably screams “run for the hills” to me I’m going to plod on as I want at least one feature!

My free spin multi is up to the 10x ( has been for over 2000 plays ) which is the max it is capped at, definitely feels like it’s blocking?, so I’m wondering if that’s why it’s not allowing to trigger, but now I’m just gonna have to keep having another bash to hopefully get any of the “value” out of the 10x+ multi that I’m sat on……

Maybe it only allows feature to hit on people with auto play…….. or from IOM LOL

Please keep me posted on if you get one on the 10x or if you have run away, no worries I can’t blame ya! and a massive thanks for trying it out to prove the point in hand and that it is fine and I have just had the run from hell on it 👍

Last edited:
I've played it a few times and it's pretty much just Bonanza
I never even got the bonus so can't comment on it, therefore, exactly like Bonanza in the first place lol

Please keep me posted on if you get one on the 10x or if you have run away, no worries I can’t blame ya! and a massive thanks for trying it out to prove the point in hand and that it is fine and I have just had the run from hell on it 👍

I don't think I'll be bothering with it again TBH, I took the money and ran, as I was getting ready to make a withdrawal anyway :)

1702892563788.png

Well, it really looks as though it should have been called Bonanza Fails.

It looks like people have finally caught on to the fact that BTG are a bunch of underhanded crooks that change games on the fly. They are also arrogant enough to think that people will put up with it or are too stupid to notice what is going on.

Good luck to anyone who does play it. (You’ll need it). Predicting that this game will be such a flop, the thread won’t make double figures.

N.B. If it does, it will be for the wrong reasons. Suck it up BTG, your time has come.

U still playing bonanza Snorks???
I was still dabbling but since the ‘new’ platform the game is even worse, if that was even possible.

The game really isn’t fit for purpose imo. You, yourself started posting about having to make a ridiculous amount of deposits without seeing a bonus and I too started to encounter exactly the same.

The fact that this can happen and nobody does a thing about it has made me realise just how bad and unregulated the industry is.

I played for 5 years and yes, I lost money but I had some amazing wins and it was exciting and it always felt like (give or take a few moans here and there), that I was at least getting a fair game. Online slotting was a sustainable hobby.

Then for the next 2 years, It no longer felt that way. In fact, quite the opposite. It feels like games are just geared to rip your balance to shreds as quickly as possible.

P.S. Did you ever get your rtp from 365?

It was paddy not 365. And no I didn’t.

Tbf after I hit big on something else I went back to it on higher stakes and hit a 1000x plus and an 800x odd fairly close so even now probably would still be below RTP but skewed given I’m normally 40-80p rather than £2-£4.

I hear where ur coming from, I’m not quite the pointer of finger that you are but it can be so brutal.

I’ve eased off quite a bit. Just stick to football and horses. Something I can earn money on.

Merry Xmas all and good luck.

Well, it really looks as though it should have been called Bonanza Fails.

It looks like people have finally caught on to the fact that BTG are a bunch of underhanded crooks that change games on the fly. They are also arrogant enough to think that people will put up with it or are too stupid to notice what is going on.

Good luck to anyone who does play it. (You’ll need it). Predicting that this game will be such a flop, the thread won’t make double figures.

N.B. If it does, it will be for the wrong reasons. Suck it up BTG, your time has come.

For anyone who wants to play Bonanza they can just go and play Bonanza.

Bonanza Falls is a completely different beast, with a massively changed volatility profile for the feature, I can't imagine the sort of person who likes Bonanza particularly finding Bonanza Falls to be a compelling alternative, especially since a lot of places have taken it at the 94% maths model, when the original Bonanza only exists at 96%. ('I'll play the crappy sequel where the house edge is increased by 50%, and where on average as the player my playtime will be considerably reduced' - said no one.)

As such I wouldn't read too much into the relative 'failure' of Bonanza Falls here at CM in terms of engagement with this thread, for my money it's just another stupidly volatile BTG crapfest that I wouldn't even remotely consider playing with any real funds, and I suspect many folks who've kicked the demo version around will quite likely reach the same conclusion.

Come off it! If this game has been produced 3 years ago, there would have been scores of CM members playing and posting about it.

BTG have made 2 or 3 decent games, ever. Bonanza, DHV and possibly White Rabbit. Chilli and Millionaire were just Bonanza with different pants on.

The problem being, that so many of their other games were absolute flops. (So bad I am struggling to remember them. Holy Diver? Survivor? Royal Mint? etc). What they did was to screw down their more popular creations to cover their other failures.

The problem now is that they have nowhere left to go. They can’t create an original, engaging game to save their lives and they have lost a huge part of their fan base (just look at the number of CM members that have parted ways) because they have screwed their customers over.

The Industry is on its arse in the UK and BTG are so yesterday, they’ll be unheard of very soon. There’s a reason, they have sold out and whoever took them over has been had over a barrel.

Come off it! If this game has been produced 3 years ago, there would have been scores of CM members playing and posting about it.

BTG have made 2 or 3 decent games, ever. Bonanza, DHV and possibly White Rabbit. Chilli and Millionaire were just Bonanza with different pants on.

The problem being, that so many of their other games were absolute flops. (So bad I am struggling to remember them. Holy Diver? Survivor? Royal Mint? etc). What they did was to screw down their more popular creations to cover their other failures.

The problem now is that they have nowhere left to go. They can’t create an original, engaging game to save their lives and they have lost a huge part of their fan base (just look at the number of CM members that have parted ways) because they have screwed their customers over.

The Industry is on its arse in the UK and BTG are so yesterday, they’ll be unheard of very soon. There’s a reason, they have sold out and whoever took them over has been had over a barrel.
Come on! Admit it! You've played at least 20 of the following BTG slots:

Temple Quest Spinfinity
The Final Countdown - @ChopleyIOM spawn machine
Wheel of Fortune MW
Star Clusters (I HATE this one!)
Starquest
Dragon Born
Slot Vegas Megquads
Queen of Riches
Royal Mint MW
Monopoly MW - @ChopleyIOM loved this to death lol
Opal fruits
POP
WWTBAM MW
WWTBAM Mystery Box
Lucky Streak Mk2
Lil' Devil - paid a guy in the UK over 105,000x for 40p stake lol
Kingmaker MW
Holy Diver MW - I like that one.
Gold
Donuts - have to say, a very good game
DHV
Cyberslot Megaclusters
Chocolates
Book of Gods - Nah
Wild Flower
King of Cats MW
Spicy Meatballs MW
Beef Lightning MW
Gold MW
Slot Vegas Fully Loaded Megaquads
Diamond Fruits
Apollo Pays MW
Wild Portals MW
Pirate Pays MW
Kingmaker Fully Loaded MW
Millionaire Rush
Vegas MW
Golden Catch MW
Max MW
Max MW 2
Castle of Terror - featuring Starmer, Corbyn, Truss and Angela Rayner
Outlaw MW
Rasputin MW - horrid stitch-up for full reels
Gifts of Fortune MW
Christmas Bonanza
Bonanza - my personal ATM
Vegas Rush Megaclusters
The Race MW - awful
Over the Moon MW
Big Bad Bison MW
Wild Unicorns - can be good
Sanctuary - awful bonus gamble
White Rabbit - a non-lumpy bonus buy
Extra Chilli MW - people liked it
Bonanza Falls - @snorky510238 's new favourite.

Yes of course I’ve played them. About 25-30 at a rough guess. But, I have probably only played about 10 where I have done over 1,000 spins and I think probably only Bonanza, DHV, Chilli, Millionaire and Lil Devil that I have done over 2,000.

P.S. @dunover, on which platform are you playing Bonanza?

Ahh that’s right I see Xmas bonanza is on that list…

Look at this filth fest. Stakes between 60p and £1 and the last £100 on £2.

For that loss I got 1 feature of less than 10x and 1 base win of over 25x

And in all that time 5 yes that’s not a typo 5 (five) cascade chances. The old non scatter reel set, fucks me over yet again.

Merry Xmas and fuck off BTG.

IMG_1749.jpeg

You literally would not believe my stats for Bonanza. I will ask @Chopley first, if he thinks conclusions can be drawn over 100 consecutive bonuses. If not, how many would you say is needed?

P.S. I will ask @dunover too, as he is the resident expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back