Windows 10 Update?

weesie

Ueber Meister
Hi,

So, I get this huge update last night on my computer.

Now, it is running windows defender & our chosen virus software, Trendmicro.

We really like our software. REALLY!

So, I tried to disable the windows defender and it appears that I can't.

Can both run at the same time, safely??

Also, the entire computer froze on me a bit ago. Was that due to the both of them

running?

I had the same download, and my PC also froze on me today. Sorted it out by shutting down and restarting and I've had no hassles since (fingers crossed!)

Like 49% of the desktop world, I'm still running Windows 7 with no plan on upgrading my main computer.

mpssg.jpg

You always know there's been a Win10 update when that bastard yellow bar come up when you're browsing 'display mixed content?' and you have to go into the IE settings to enable mixed content.

Yup, still happily plodding along on Win7 here too.

Missues has Win10 and I'm dreading the day if it ever comes I have to upgrade, its horrible!

PC does some strange things tho, randomly blocks programs which have always previously ran fine and even totally uninstalled some stuff with no user interaction :confused:

I used to have that mindset but Windows 10 is definitely superior once you get used to it.

I used to have that mindset but Windows 10 is definitely superior once you get used to it.

It is, as you have a dual mobile/tile and desktop platform if you use touchscreen. Plus the functionality is hugely superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back